Large enough to carve a roaster chicken or steak with a juice groove on one side that makes clean up a breeze.
Reverses to a serving board. Board is big enough for everyday use.
Mix of 3 premium hardwoods hide knife marks and stains. Hand-rubbed with our own exclusive wood oil and beeswax blend for a craftsmen-like finish.
The edge grain cutting board is made from parallel pieces of wood that have been fused together. This is the most common wood cutting board, which looks exactly like you imagined a wood cutting board would look.
- Material: Cherry, Walnut, and Maple.
- Dimensions: 16" X 11" x 1"
- Rubber Feet - Optional
- Laser Engraving - Optional
- Finished with Food Safe mineral oil & butcher block conditioner with beeswax
- The color of the woods used are all natural; no dyes or stains are used.
- Info Card & Care Instructions Included
- Each board varies in wood species, you may not receive the one you see in the picture.
- Each piece is Handmade, guaranteed Unique. Wood is a natural product of nature. No two pieces are alike. Because of this, Grain and Color can vary from the images shown. All Measurements are approximate and can vary slightly.
- Optional Laser Engraving will be engraved on the bottom side of Board