Board Care Instructions
To keep your wooden board looking for years to come, follow these simple steps:
- Hand wash your board after each use. NEVER submerge in water or put it in a dishwasher.
- Dry your board with a clean towel and stand it up to dry completely. You don’t want to lay them down right away, as moisture can be trapped underneath.
- If your board gets a lot of use, they can start to look dull and dried out. Replenish the wood using food safe mineral oil—just apply a small amount with a slightly damp rag.
- If you notice a lot of deep cuts, get some 220 or 320 grit sandpaper and sand down until smooth. Wipe the extra sawdust off and complete steps 1,2 and 3.
- To remove Beet/Berry stains use a cut lemon to scrub with coarse salt and baking soda, let sit and wipe clean and complete steps 1,2 and 3.
- To deodorize or disinfect after use, just wipe or spray with white vinegar and dry with towel and complete steps 1,2 and 3.