This Handmade Short Wooden Rolling Pin is the only rolling pin you will ever need to roll and shape pastries, tortillas, dumplings, pizza crust or anything else made from dough to even, consistent thickness.
Sturdily made from highly sustainable, hand-selected hardwoods, the wooden rolling pin is well sanded and finished with food-grade mineral oil and beeswax.
Even without handles, the wooden rolling pin rolls smoothly across dough and is perfectly designed for easy control and maneuverability.
It is lightweight and not sticky even if you use less flour before you roll the dough.
It is a must-have utensil for a baker's kitchen. A great gift for bakers.
- Material: Multiple species
- Dimensions: Length: 9"; Diameter 1.5"
- Finished with Food Safe mineral oil & butcher block conditioner with beeswax
- The color of the woods used are all natural; no dyes or stains are used.
- Info Card & Care Instructions Included
Each piece is Handmade, guaranteed Unique. Wood is a natural product of nature. No two pieces are alike. Because of this, Grain and Color can vary from the images shown. All Measurements are approximate and can vary slightly.