These endgrain brick style cutting boards are crafted from Jatoba and Maple hardwoods. It is perfect as a cutting board or to serve a spread of cured meats, fine cheeses, artisan breads, or any food you want to present with some extra flair. Functional, beautiful and classy. Rubber feet affixed to the bottom for grip on the countertop and will also help with drying.
End grain cutting boards showcase the natural beauty of wood by assembling the ends of boards together. This design provides a longer lasting board that is resistant to cuts and warping. The fibrous properties of the end grain makes it super strong, while helping keep your knives sharper, longer.
Your End Grain cutting board will keep your knife sharper, longer and keep it more sanitary as well, thanks to the self-healing properties of end grain.
- Material: Jatoba and Maple
- Center handles for easy lifting.
- Rubber Feet
- Laser Engraving - optional
- The color of the woods used are all natural; no dyes or stains are used.
- Finished with our own blend of wood conditioner - A mixture of Food Safe 100% Pure Mineral Oil and Natural Beeswax.
- Info Card & Care Instructions Included
- Each piece is Handmade, guaranteed Unique. Wood is a natural product of nature. No two pieces are alike. Because of this, Grain and Color can vary from the images shown. All Measurements are approximate and can vary slightly.
- Exotic Hardwoods are selected based on availability. Wood species, color and placement of strips in reference to the pictures will vary.
- If you need a specific combination, size and/or layout please send us a quick message and we will get back to you ASAP with the available options.
- Optional Laser Engraving will be engraved on the bottom side of Board