The Handmade Edge Grain Chevron Cutting Board is the Rolls Royce of cutting boards. You can use it to cut deliciousness coming off the grill and for other serious chopping and cutting. Perfect for a large charcuterie platter.
Beautifully made from a combo of Brazilian Cherry and Walnut woods that don't crack or mold, the chevron cutting board can take years of use and abuse and still be like new.
Treated with Mineral oil and beeswax for extra protection of the cutting surface and fitted with slip-free rubber feet on the bottom to stay put while you are slicing or chopping food on the kitchen countertop.
The chevron pattern of this cutting board will add a touch of exotic to your kitchen and a conversation starter for every kitchen.
A perfect gift for a chef, housewarming or anniversary.
- Material: Brazilian Cherry and Walnut
- Installed rubber feet
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 6.5" X 7/8" and 16" x 9" x 7/8"
- The color of the woods used are all natural; no dyes or stains are used.
- Finished with our own blend of wood conditioner - A mixture of Food Safe 100% Pure Mineral Oil and Natural Beeswax.
- Info Card & Care Instructions Included
Are you are interested both products? Let me know and I'll send you a discount code.
Each piece is Handmade, guaranteed Unique. Wood is a natural product of nature. No two pieces are alike. Because of this, Grain and Color can vary from the images shown. All Measurements are approximate and can vary slightly.